Keeping track of your fitness and nutrition goals has never been easier. With lots of great free apps on the market, you never have to pick up pen and paper again.
Here are 7 of the Best Fitness & nutrition apps available on the market today:
1. My Fitness Pal: 4 MB in size and very user friendly. My Fitness pal has an easy to use calorie counter and comes with a very large database which contains 3,000,000 foods. App users will also be pleased to know that the app is free and comes with added features like: fast food counter, exercise calculators, voice commands and push button notifications.
2. Calorie Manager: This app is 3 MB and gives you access to a wide range of foods. The app is subscription based and will give you access to FatSecret, Fitbit and Nutritionix. These databases contain millions of items which include packaged, generic and restaurant based meals. Scan barcodes while at the supermarket, track your progress over a week, and manage your calories all at the touch of a button.
3. Weight Challenge: Download size is 4 MB and very easy to use. Keep track of your calories, waist measurement and exercise goals. Other advantages are: Target setting, reminders, feedback of your progress and a user friendly interface.
4. FatSecret: Just 1 MB in size and perfect for calorie conscious eaters. Obtain all the nutritional information you need on the go. The app also comes with a food diary to track all the foods you are eating throughout the day.
5. Food Diary: This app is 9 MB in size. It is easy to stay on top of how many calories you are eating. The app will also calculate fats, carbohydrates and protein in everything you eat. Other features include: a portion size selector, daily reports, weekly goals and the progress you are making.
6. What I Eat: 3 MB in size and simple to use. With this app you choose what you want to see. It’s a great way to keep track of what you are eating without have to scroll through a heap of calorie databases. You can also color code entries and export them to an excel spreadsheet for better viewing.
7. Flatten Your Belly: 5 MB in size and the best app to teach you how to lose belly fat fast. You won’t find another app that will teach you forty different ways to move that stubborn belly bulge in ways that truly work.
Now you have 7 of the best fitness & nutrition apps to choose from it will be that much easier to drop those pounds fast.